Thursday, September 8, 2016

Breathe September :: Nourish

As I often do, I pulled over close and since no one was behind me this morning, I stopped 
for just a moment to rest under the sheltering wings of my beloved 4 Sisters.

Smiling fondly because while I believe they bless me each and every time I pass under 
their branches, I think we all take pleasure when I pause and allow them to nourish me 
with their steady, ever-faithful presence.

Blessed be. 

💚

When I shared this photo and my thoughts over on Instagram, a friend left me the most
wonderful comment:

"There's a great book called Yearning for the Wind 
that suggests that as much as we long for Nature, 
Nature also longs for us. 
They know you're there."

❤️

🌳🌳🌳🌳


Yes.

#breatheseptember2016

.              *               .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)