Friday, September 15, 2017

Breathe September 2017 :: Day 15 - Gratitude

Delighted to share that today was a good last day at my job. Kind words and warm hugs 
were exchanged and I was sent home with 2 lovely bouquets of flowers, a card with 
handwritten farewells from my co-workers, and a gift card. 

Blessed be. 

Smiling softly because, 
while it took some time to get here, 
I am indeed feeling at Peace about it all. 

 

And it's not quite over yet, she adds with a warm grin. With one of the biggest tax deadlines 
being today and the office moving tomorrow (talk about *crazy* timing!!), my favorite 
partner pulled me aside and said he wanted to take me to lunch at a really nice place in the 
next week or so.

   

After that? 
I'm looking forward to some time to just be off 
and see what comes next.

#BreatheSeptember2017

.         *          .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)