Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Breathe September 2017 :: Day 5 - Movement

I shall miss watching my loves change into their beautiful autumn frocks on a daily basis 
this year.

When taking this photo of my Dogwood Twins, Grace and Mercy, this afternoon I didn't 
realize that one of my 4 Sisters, Michael, was winking at me from my side view mirror.

It brings me sadness to share that our last "everyday" day together will be next Friday and, 
alas, it will also be my last day at my job of 13 years.  After much thought and prayer, I've 
come to know that the new office is just way too far for me to drive.

As I feel my way into my next right thing, I trust these dear and cherished friends of mine 
shall continue to watch over and send their blessings to me from afar.  Who says a tree 
can't be a guardian angel? Certainly not me.

Your thoughts and pray would be welcome, too, friend. 

Blessed be.

🍁❤️🌻

#BreatheSeptember2017

.           *           .

1 comment:

  1. Hello sister Debbie. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and about your life in the Lord Jesus Christ. I am glad also to go through your post on Breath September. The title of your blog is itself a message to the followers of your blog posts. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 38 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have your young adults come to MUMBAI to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you , your family and friends. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)