Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mandala Discovery - Lesson 4 - Balance


Funny, I got a little stalled on this one. I drew and colored it on Saturday and had started writing in words. Then I ran out of synonyms for Order (the white side) and Chaos (the blue side) before I ran out of space so I put it aside. It later occurred to me that using a thesaurus really wouldn't be "cheating" so I did that this evening.

Heather's question about which side am I more comfy with is a no-brainer for me. Being a "J" (as in INFJ on the Myers Briggs scale), I am much more at home on (and at ease with) the order and planning side than the unstructured side. (Though not so comfy with, or fond of, the rigidity part.)

With that said, I'm also very strong on the iNtuition scale and, seems to me, that requires some unplanned space for creativity to bubble up. 

Hmmm, kinda like mandala making, yes?

Yes.

.          *          .

2 comments:

  1. Love what you've said here - I am also an INFJ with a very strong intuitive side. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kimberly. I'm smiling, enjoying the fact that we are both INFJ's. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)