Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thankful Tuesday


Today I am thankful for:

1.  Honoring a promise to myself to take the time to enjoy this Fall, my favorite time of year. 
2.  And by doing so, grounding myself back in my one wild and precious life.
3.  Nourishing my spirit by attending daily Mass. 
4.  Joyful, light-hearted exchanges while working with my new supervisor. 
5.  Making time for rest. 
6.  Yummy cream cheese pumpkin muffin and warm milk breakfast. 
7.  Blessed, perfect timing of a conversation with a wise friend. 
8.  Inspiration from watching Dancing With the Stars. 
9.  Anticipation of seeing our dear littles this weekend. 
10. Welcomed ease of "let it be."

.              *               .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)