Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Eve


Had some lovely company while baking my Thanksgiving pies. 
(Carmel Apple and Chocolate Pecan)

Smiling softly because I have such fond memories of spending time in each of their warm kitchens where life lessons were sprinkled in with the cooking guidance. Each has passed beyond the veil so while they may not be able to join me physically in my kitchen, I trust (and take deep comfort in knowing) they join me in spirit. 

I'm so grateful that I had my photo collage of them printed earlier this month! Having it close has been a gentle, welcomed visual reminder of these dear women that I love and miss so much and reminding me that they love me . . . still. 

 It's been a most blessed "Gathering of Spirits." 

❤️

.             *            .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)