Friday, December 2, 2016

December Reflections :: Light

Because the length of Advent is different every year there are only 24 stopping places 
on my wooden wreath.

Knowing this is a season of waiting and practicing patience, it feels right that there's a bit 
of waiting practice intentionally built in to the beginning of each year.

Still, she says with a warm smile, on Dec. 2, the day when it's time for Mary, donkey 
and me to start our actual journeying around the spiral always finds me breathing a sigh of 
relief.

One step, one day at a time feels like a holy thing to me, reflecting and honoring not only 
our Advent journey but our pilgrimage in life as well.

Blessed be. 

#decemberreflections2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)