Thursday, May 4, 2017

Hope will Find You, Deb

So I picked up a small navy notebook that's been sitting on top of this little stack of books 
for a good while now. Having looked up what I was wondering, and not thinking too much 
about it, I put the notebook down and went on with my afternoon journaling.

Taking a pause to look around between thoughts a few moments later, I was taken by 
surprise to find just the words of comfort that I need during this time of transition and 
struggle with the unknown at work (our company was bought out the first of the year).

Smiling softly as the uncovered message felt like a secret treasure and very well-timed 
gift of Grace. Right here next to me, below my mandala that I named "Sheltered in the 
Cave of the Heart," the two books were offering me their quiet assurance: "Hope will 
find you", Deb. Just remember - "Present over Perfect" and All will be well.

.

Ah, blessed be. 

💕

.          *          .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)