Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Thankful Tuesday


Today I am thankful for:

1.  Crayon art delightfully reminding me of time with my girlies on Sunday.
2.  Silliness of little ones!  In the picture above, the girl at the top is baby sister with a bar over her so she won't fall out of bed.  The second girl is her and, at 3, she's a big girl who doesn't need a bar over her.  Next to her is, as requested, a bear with a shirt on.
3.  Deep satisfaction from both girls wanting to be and play with me.
4.  Making a point to celebrate a very dear 90-year-old's birthday.
5.  Side-stepping an odd melt-down with Grace.
6.  The bliss of quiet Tuesday mornings again.  (summer hours are now over)
7.  Surprising hubby by laying out his breakfast and lunch.
8.  Quietly standing in (and sharing) my gift of reading meaningfully aloud.
9.  Happy discovery that our new book group will fit very nicely in with where I'm at right now.
10.  Wonderful surprise of another promising bi-monthly fall gathering.
11.  Already sensing the freshness of new members in our mandala FB group.
12.  And loving that one of those voices is a friend.
13.  Spicy, autumn fall-themed oatmeal.
14.  Humming a new favorite, "Calm me, Lord," when I catch myself worrying. 
15.  Another piece of fridge art from Sunday's time with my girls.


.          *           .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)