Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Thankful Tuesday


Today I am thankful for:

1.  A few more quiet days at work before the busy billing season kicks in.
2.  Relief from strained relationships continuing to ease.
3.  Learning about the idea of notebooking in the poetry course I'm taking.
4.  New Easter Praying in Color Template - yay!
5.  And it's a spiral, meant to go out (the opposite of what I did for Lent) - yay!
6.  Easy, tasty supper of toasted cheese sandwiches and sweet potato fries.
7.  Quiet evening with no tv.
8.  Loving circle of fond memories forming around my Grandma's photo on FB.
9.  Learning that it touched my dear Daddy's heart.
10.  Our mechanic fixed my flat tire for free!  (we do love him)
11.  Being surrounded by guardian angels.
12.  Valentine's Day roses dried and still beautiful.
13.  Hubby's Love Language is Gifts 
14.  Knowing my intuition is working, even when I plow right thru.
15.  Mercy-ful remembering that I am perfectly human and can always, always try 'er again.

.           *            .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)