Sunday, January 24, 2016

Abiding Love

Just now settling in with yesterday's mail and I'm awe-struck at how perfect 
both of these thoughtful post cards are!

The wise, perfectly-timed-for-me words on the left 
are from a kind-hearted former Love Notes partner 
who, even tho she doesn't have to, 
continues to bless me by including me 
when she sends out notes to her current partner each new round. 

The one on the right is the first of three from my brand new partner 
who I don't know so couldn't have known 
that my word for this year is Abide. 
It took my breath to read the "Abiding Love" caption 
and I love the picture of the woman Peacefully sitting, 
head back and closed eyed, in her rocking chair, 
tucked up under a beautiful quilt with Blues and Stars!! 

Feeling incredibly grateful by this unexpected gift 
of assurance and affirmation. 

My heart is full as I sleepily tippy toe off 
to tuck up into bed with a book this Sunday evening. 

❤️

.           *           .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)