Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Savouring January Day 25 :: Smile

Cheerful origami flowers and playful washi-taped popsicle stick frame are cherished 
Christmas gifts, handmade by my sweet girl. They've been sitting on the wooden heart 
table next to my blue chair since the evening we brought them home. 

💕

When we were at her birthday party last weekend, I was delighted to learn that she wanted 
me to have the little ice cream-sized paper cup lined with hearts and filled with treasures. 
It was the very last of the little girl party favors. 

💕

Thinking of my niece, her thoughtfulness, and how very dear she is to me always brings 
a very big smile. 

💕

#SavouringJanuary2017

.            *             .

2 comments:

  1. What generous heart your niece has. Love this post. She sounds a lot like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marcie, for stopping by and for your kind words.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)