Saturday, January 7, 2017

Butterfly Birthday Blessings

Today is my sister, Lisa's 50th birthday and, as I think of her, 
I am sending many wonderful birthday blessings her way. 

💕

Smiling fondly, I took a moment to raise my butterfly sister mug 
in her honor and offered a toast to her good health. 

I live several states away and it would be lovely 
if we could gather together once in awhile
and share a warm cup of our Moma's hot chocolate in person.

💕

Last year, I sent all of my sisters a mug on their birthday. 
All but one (they were discontinued before I finished, darn it!),
have a butterfly similar to mine on them and a word. 

Lisa's butterfly is purple and her word is "Blessed." 

.          *          .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)