Tuesday, February 6, 2018

A Wonderful Surprise

Not long after her mother passed, a Facebook friend from across the sea reached
out to me. She said that, if I was willing, she’d like me to have some treasures that 
she had first given to her mom.

I was touched by her kind offer, especially when she told me that Chartres, where the 
items were purchased when they were visiting there together, is a church dedicated 
to Our Lady (Mary). I was deeply grateful and delighted to accept her generous Gift.

As an aside (or is it?), her daughter has been very, very sick so I had no idea when 
her package of care might arrive.

Well guess what?

It came today!! I knew to expect the labyrinth book and beautiful blue sun catcher. 
I did not expect to find Love, Peace, and Faith all tucked in as well, or the words on 
her card “unnumbered blessings give my spirit voice.” I’m so struck by the timing of 
their arrival, right a group call for an online class that I'm taking that focused on 
Love and Faith. Smiling softly because my secret wish for our earth before Freedom 
emerged was Peace.

Hmmmmm... she says playfully. 

My guardian angel stopping in
to give me the big hug I longed for?  

Yes, I believe so. 

Blessed be.

.            *            .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)