Thursday, February 8, 2018

Daily Guidance - February 8

I drew the first 3 Soul Call cards (on the right) and they just weren't resonating with
with me so I drew the fourth.  Now it was starting to make sense, especially when I 
starting playing with them and read them in reverse order.  

Surrender the Wrestling and Walls both in a troubled relationship and with life in 
general, dear heart.

It was also lovely to see how they were now dovetailing with the two oracle cards
I drew today.

There is a Map leading to another way... more choices than you first realized.  You
can continue to choose to bless the space between you and another and, as best you
can in each moment, quietly, calmly let the struggle go. Follow the path that leads
to where you are fed... and loved. 

Our Lady of Creative Choice will help me to find a new choice, one that leads to
enthusiasm and Joy?

Yes.

Blessed be.

.         *         .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)