Sunday, June 7, 2015

Filling Up My Well, Looking With Love, and Enough


Filling up my well 
with deep breaths 
on a beautiful summer Sunday morning. 

So grateful for 
the witness 
of our kind grandmother trees 
and happy birdsong. 
#fivedeepbreaths 
(Well, maybe more than 5)


Today's assignment in Liz's Water Your Mama Soul 
is to take a photo looking at ourselves with love.

As someone who has long struggled 
to find room (and permission) 
for herself and her needs in her own life,
 this particular prompt 
is so nourishing for me 
to come back to again and again. 

and again. 



Hmmmm . . . .
reckon Grandmother tree 
is trying to tell me something?

Ok, ok . . . 
Enough time on the computer.

.            *           .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)