Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Looking with Love

Grinning because I am loving this new-to-me angle of 
"arms length from above" for self-portraits!
Looking at myself with love this afternoon was such a well-timed gift for me. 
Today found me setting more uncomfy boundaries in another arena in my life. 

The bottom line for me is I want to show up for myself, 
continuing to build trust with the little girl who still lives inside my heart. 

So I did it, all while deep breathing my way thru 
and gently reminding myself that I am being very Brave. 

Yes, at times it's a little rough around the edges. 

The reality is this is still fairly new behavior for me, after all. 
So then it becomes an invitation to practice trusting that for today? 

It is Enough. 
I am Enough. 

'Sides, she adds with a twinkle, 
I know I'll get better with practice. 

In this moment, I am deeply proud of myself 
for making space and room for me in my own life, too. 

Yes. 

.               *             .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)