Monday, June 12, 2017

Sisters Hemmed in by Grace

We had a lovely visit with my sister, her hubby, and their 6-year-old granddaughter 
yesterday and this morning as they were driving thru town.  We moved here almost
30 years ago and this was her very first time here. 

At my request, we took this one of she and I last night, hemmed in by Mama Grace, 
angels, *and* twinkle lights. 

 ❤️😉

May they all continue to watch over, guide, and bless us and our family, especially 
as the children of my sibs are beginning to move out of their nests and form families 
of their own, just as it's meant to be.

(Growing old isn't always so easy or graceful, is it? ❤️)

It was such a delight to get to spend some time connecting with her, always my girl, 
away from all of that and in the comforting warmth of my home. It meant a lot to be 
able to return some of the thoughtful hospitality that she has always so willingly 
offered to us over the years during our trips back there.

Blessed Be.

❤️

.           *         .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)