Sunday, February 15, 2015

Angel Sunday :: Sweetheart Angel


Practicing Peace this morning
as I welcome my angels.

I am so enjoying my newest one,
Willow Tree's "Sweetheart Angel,"
a delightful Valentine's surprise 
from darlin' hubby last night.
(She's one I hadn't met yet!)

As I sit with her, I love how she 
so grace-filled-ly and peace-filled-ly
stands in her place.

She's not over-reaching
nor does she cower.

She just quietly, 
steadily,
simply
stands in her truth
and in her life.

I gratefully, tearfully 
welcome 
her gently touching example 
of how I, too, can stand
in my own life
... right now ... 
in this very moment.

And it is Enough.

(It is possible, Debbie Grace)

Help me, Mama?

Always, Baby.

Blessed Be.

.           *            .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)