Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Thankful Tuesday


Today I am thankful for:

1.  Gift of being an auntie to my sweet girls. 

2.  Quiet moments sprinkled in here and there at their combined birthday party.  Like the time my Mollie Grace was playing with her new toys and everyone else had moved to another room.  I happily joined her on the floor.  

3.  A smooth day at work yesterday including a peaceful interaction with a co-worker I've been struggling with a lot lately.

4.  Safe spaces to share my words and my heart.

5.  Receiving kind, honoring words back letting me know I've been seen, heard and am cherished.  (Words of Affirmation really is so clearly one of my love languages)

6.  A lazy morning and being able to still be tucked up in warm, soft blankets on a chilly morning.  (Touch is clearly my other love language)

7.  A new cheerful granny heart crochet pattern with a daisy in the center.  The one I made last night delights me every single time I look at it.

8.  Being able to record cooking shows and watching them at my leisure (and! being able to skip thru the ads).

9.  Sunlight beginning to peek thru our bedroom window this morning.

10. Heater keeping us warm and a long-time, mindful reminder that I am not alone.

11. Reading about St. Brigid on her feast day, Feb. 1.

12. Lovely old and new online connections.

13. A warm mug of Cafe Express Chai Latte Tea.  I make it with a little milk so it's creamier and yummy.

14. Your presence here.  


.             *             .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)