Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Thankful Tuesday


Today I am thankful for:

1.  Dear hubby who loves to laugh and play.  He will totally get a kick out of this photo I snap chatted just for him.

2.  Deep love that still spreads so warmly across my face and heart whenever I see these three longtime, faithful companions, 3-d glasses, remotes, and all.

3.  A quiet evening at home spent writing with oil lamp company.

4.  The fun of discovering snow in the morning here in south - always pretty and it usually doesn't last too long.

5.  The joy that comes from writing a new intro in an old group.  Love how that process brings home for me where and who I am in this moment.  (Especially love the feeling that I'd like to get to know me, too)

6.  Freedom that comes from finally detaching, letting it be, and listening well to Grace and my heart regarding a relationship I've been struggling with.

7.  Cheer-filled twinkle lights on a cold evening in February.

8.  Flock of robins that sang to me all morning and flew right over my head as I got the mail today.

9.  Bliss of an intentional, full hour of quiet meditation and reading this evening.  And the "welcome home" sense I felt from turning away from a meditation experiment while coming back to what has worked so well for me and the assurance that it will continue to.

10.  Brightness brought on by fresh bulbs in the lights over my kitchen sink.  (Some light, if too bright, feels oppressive to me.  These feel just the opposite ... clear and lighting my way)

11.  Being intentionally surrounded by angels again - I can see 17 from where I sit, here in my chair.

12.  Connecting with and getting to know new friends.

13.  The new practice of my Lenten butterfly spiral.

14.  Happy stack of crocheted granny daisy hearts.

15.  Feeling sleepy.

and it is Enough.

Blessed be.

.          *          .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)