Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Everyday Beauty :: A Daily Ritual - Morning Blessings


The small island to my left is home to of a quartet of big, beautiful trees that I have come to fondly know as "The Four Sisters."  

More often than not I intentionally slow down just a little bit as I drive under the shelter of their protective branches which, in the summer, gently brush the top of my car. It always brings a warm smile to imagine them offering a morning blessing for me each and every time we cross paths.  And whether I remember our special daily ritual or not?  I trust that they never forget.

(Smiling because if you've been following my blog for long, you already know these faithful, guardian angels of mine and our daily morning (and afternoon) ritual, don't you?)

.           *             .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)