Friday, July 24, 2015

I Joyfully Gather . . . Angels!

I Joyfully Gather . . . Angels! 

I take deep comfort in being surrounded by them and am grinning because this is only a small section of my personal "choir."

While all my little dears have stories, I'll point out one in particular... See the beautiful angel wearing the long, off-white muslin dress with lace at the bottom and Spanish moss for hair? (She's in the center of the 4th column).

I can see her from her home right here in my chair and, for years, she has quietly served as a gentle reminder that my Moma is watching over me, leaning towards me at times!, from her perch in Heaven. This brings me deep comfort (hmmm... as tears prick) because, finally!, I believe she is able to love me in a way that we both always wanted and needed her too, but that, for whatever reasons, she simply wasn't able to when she walked this beautiful earth.

.             *             .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)