Friday, July 24, 2015

What Went Well - June and July 2015


My response to a friend's prompt
to gather photos of moments of 
What Went Well.

Clockwise from top left:

1.  When this little cutie was looking up and back at me from her pint-sized supper chair, it was such a delight (for both of us!) to get on the floor and scooch over next to her.  We had the best time playing, teasing and laughing.
2.  Taking the scenic route on purpose
3.  Remembering, honoring, and writing about when I was small.
4.  Continuing to softly read John O'Donahue's Blessing for a New Home to myself every day at work 
5.  Getting up to watch the glorious sunrises during our trip to St. Augustine, which felt like "church."   I was over the moon at this selfie
6.  A shadow shot with the unexpected gift of a natural heart over my own
7.  Quiet ritual to release my sister in kindness to Mama Ocean
8.  Sharing daily mass with elderly, dear-hearted souls
9.  Continuing to intentionally practice Pilgrimaging to Peace

.              *             .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)