Sunday, February 28, 2016

Cultivating Enough :: Day 28 :: Time

Lookie who I found peeking out this afternoon! 

Every day for the last little while, 
I've been watching this special spot 
in our monkey grass 
right next to the mother oak 
that holds up the left side of my porch swing, 
waiting 
for our delicate, purple crocuses 
to say hello.

Smiling because I couldn't see them from our breezeway yesterday.

I guess this one decided 
today 
was the perfect day to yawn and stretch, 
push thru the dried oak leaves 
and bloom where she's planted... 

just as she does every spring.

Mother Nature is a such a gentle teacher 
on how there really is 
a time 
for every season 
and no need to rush, 
isn't she? 

#cultivatingenough

.              *             .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)