Monday, February 8, 2016

Cultivating Enough :: Day 7 :: Quiet

So this sweet moment happened last night.  

❤️

We were gathered around the Super Bowl as a family, having just been treated to a yummy 
supper.

I was relishing the heart filling moments when I had both of his big sisters sitting with me 
and, seeing him standing at the edge of the love seat, I could tell he wanted to join us. 

After a little boost, he crawled right up to me and then laid on me. I was more than delighted 
to welcome him in and share the hug he was so clearly asking me for.  Or perhaps he was 
wanting to give me one?  (Who says babies can't talk?). 

His quiet gift still melts my heart and I am so grateful that his mama captured this treasured 
memory forever. 


.              *               .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)