Thursday, February 4, 2016

Cultivating Enough :: Day 4 :: Gratitude

Had a doctor's appointment today and, knowing they expected my late arrival, rather than 
drive straight in to work, I decided to take the scenic route and practice not feeling one ounce 
of guilt.  

It was a gorgeous morning, unseasonably mild temps, deep blue sky cradling big, puffy 
white clouds, sunshine sparkling on the calm, muddy brown water and, as I was turning 
around my car, I was beyond delighted to discover Canadian geese gathered on water's edge 
not far from me. 

Looking back at this photo this evening brings a warm smile and in my mind's eye I am sitting 
in the little wooden park bench, warming and feeding this water baby's soul (again). 

And it is Enough.


.             *            .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)