Thursday, April 14, 2016

April Love :: Day 14 :: Dear Courage

Dear Courage,

Today was about trying something new in a difficult situation, a practice in courage and 
discernment as well. 

After I'd written (and rewritten) my email, I took some time to be with it and ponder. 

Was I sharing too much, being too vulnerable?

While an old, painful pattern to be sure, I didn't think so.

Would it be received in the spirit I intended?

There was no way to know. 

Would I regret sending it?  Would it be used against me at a later time?
.
Perhaps. 

Would I regret it more if I didn't give this a go?

In my heart of hearts I knew the answer for today was "yes."

So I took a deep breath, whispered a little prayer, and practiced being Brave by clicking 
"send."

'tis in Grace's care now. 

Blessed be

❤️

#aprillove2016

.              *            .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)