Friday, April 8, 2016

April Love :: Day 8 :: Dear Younger Me

Dear Younger Me,
who still lives inside my heart, 

We've walked through the fire, you and I, haven't we?  Despite the tough times, and some 
were *so* much harder than others, under Grace's care and your watchful eye, I am still alive 
and well. 

Who you are
and 
what you did  
helped save me. 

Of this I have no doubt. 

You can let go of the reigns, sweet girl, and run go jump and play now, trustin' that I've got 
this. Yes, she says with a playful smile, some days you may wonder if that's true and that's ok. 

(Some days I wonder, too 😉)

There is still so much to learn and do. Please continue to be patient with me as it just might 
take me some time (learning curves are like that) but I'll figure it out. 

There's nothing more for you to do but sit back, rest, and enjoy the ride, all while continuing 
to be your darlin' little self. 

As you settle in, please know that I am smiling softly your way, deeply grateful for all you've 
done over the years in the name of taking good care of us. I am better for it. 

Blessed be.

💞
#aprillove2016

.          *           .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)