Saturday, June 11, 2016

Everyday Beauty :: Afternoon


Baking a Pineapple Upside-Down cake 
in the company of angels 
and, as is my fond tradition, 
a lit candle to remind me of those I love. 
#everydaybeauty

❤️ . 🍍 . 🍒 . 💛

So, in the name of "keeping it real".... 😉

Turns out I filled the skillet too full and not only did the butter and sugar from the 
bottom/top run out and onto the bottom of the oven.... We had a bit of a fire just now!  

Yikes!

So glad my expert fireman was here to come and save the day by pouring salt on it!

My job?  Fanning the smoke alarm with a damp towel so it'd stop BEEPing really loud!! 

Who knew baking could be so "exciting"?! 😳

.               *              .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)