Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stained Glass Mandala



This one was a *very* happy accident!

I'm grinning because this is my 30th mandala since June 1! I have really been going to town and enjoying playing with this process even more than I expected I might. I've still only done the first four of our e-course lessons and continue to rest in the comfort that I will get to the others when I'm ready. I so appreciate knowing that the container of our class's private Facebook group will be there when that time comes.

What's also happening is I realize I'm finding my voice again (<-- tears are close when I write that). For all of my life I have *always* processed thru writing regularly, journaling in particular. For a variety of reasons, some I know, some I don't, I just haven't been writing much for a very long while now, probably close to a year.

It's my sense that my mandala practice is helping me to re-connect to and re"member" my heart in a new, meaningful, and very welcomed way. I am so grateful (and relieved) to be coming back home.

Ah, Hope (my word for the year), *there* you are!

.          *           .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)