Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Thankful Tuesday


Today I am thankful for:

1.  How very much I am enjoying creating mandalas!
2.  Making them has been a welcomed, unexpected and gentle reminder of 
     how guidance really does come . . . 
     (when allowed the time, room and space)
3.  That I can go back to bed and rest on a morning I was up way too early
4.  Awareness that I still have some boundary work to do with a co-worker.  
     (If I wasn't aware, all I would be feeling is frustration and Hope-less)
5.  A new realization of one of my "tells" that I need to set a boundary.
6.  The lovely anticipation of an upcoming hangout with a friend.
7.  Updating my phone this morning and it all went just fine.
8.  Cup corner has now turned into marker, colored pencils, and compass corner.  :)
9.  Delightful discovery of the singing sister duo, Lennon and Maisy 
10. The quiet of dawn.

.          *           .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)