Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Thankful Tuesday


Today I am thankful for:

1.  Savoring remembrance of a quietly intentional ritual.
2.  Internal calm, even in the midst of external fluster.
3.  Clarity and professionalism in my writing.
4.  Unexpected, wonderfully delightful surprise in my mailbox.
5.  A whimsical move "towards" that didn't mushroom into more than I could handle.
6.  Summer tree frogs (and hubby snores) lullabies.
7.  Happy accident of Stained Glass Mandalas.
8.  Balm of a picked-up house.
9.  Simple supper of yummy leftovers
10. Continued kind connection with a co-worker, many days after I first reached out for help.
11. Late night check-in in the safe shelter of a wise friend's objectivity, honesty, and presence.
12. Being loved and held in the midst of feeling triggered.
13. Relaxed enough to allow sleepiness to arise.

.          *          .
  


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words, Kimberley. I'm basking in them and smiling warmly your way.... <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)