Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Thankful Tuesday


Today I am thankful for:

1.  Cheerful gerber daisy in a work bouquet
2.  Precious memories made with our girlies last Friday
3.  Soft smiles that *still* arise from the genuine love and warm hugs 
4.  Bravely risking speaking my piece yesterday, even as I shook all the way thru
5.  Surprising example of how to quietly, peace-filledly move on (in the unexpected 
     example of someone who I needed to unhook from)
6.  Slightly salted, roasted almond butter
7.  Soothing tree frog summer lullabies
8.  Clean laundry, folded and put away to boot!
9.  Noticing the pockets of kindness while in the midst of harshness
10. Intentional gift to myself of time and space to review a meaningful e-course on Joy
11. Lovely hangout shared with a friend

.          *          .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)