Monday, November 10, 2014

Blessing Basking ~ Day 10

Today I am grateful for this gently wise article, What to do When Gratitude is in Short Supply by Toni Bernhard, an author I've come to trust.  I so appreciate her tender encouragement that it's ok to think small on the days when gratitude can be hard to find. 

 You mean I don't have to pile guilt and shame on to my plate because, for whatever reason, I can't authentically (in this particular moment) name something "big"?  Smiling as I remember that phrase, "God is in the details." 

At the end of another tough day at work (we're in my busy billing season plus continuing to navigate a major software upgrade and procedural changes), finding this gem tucked up in my newsfeed was just the medicine my weary heart needed.

.            *             .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)