Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Blessing Basking ~ Intro


As a way to mindfully prepare for Thanksgiving, it has become my cherished November tradition to notice a blessing to count each day. Smiling softly because I've found that when I make the time to intentionally give thanks, especially when done over a period of days and weeks, I find myself quite naturally feeling very blessed indeed.

I've also discovered that it's important that I be honest and sincere. If the fact that a difficult day is finally over is all I can come up with, then I honor and name that, trustin' (and practicin'!) it is Enough. To do anything else like forcing it, sugar-coating it, and/or beating myself up, only leads to me feeling worse and that is so *not* the purpose of this gentle practice.

If you'd like to join me on this journey, please know that your company will be most welcome.
.             *              .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)