Sunday, November 16, 2014

Blessing Basking ~ Day 16

This afternoon we said good-bye to a dear "pillar" in Tadd's church.  Faye, 81, was a tender-hearted, kind, grandmotherly woman who clearly loved her family and friends.  We both thought a lot of her and shall miss her.  During her funeral one of her grandson's talked about how as we grow older, we sometimes forget about the folks that offered us a hand up when we were younger (like his grandmother and grandfather did for him).

So, in Miss Faye's honor, today I am deeply grateful for all of the kind souls who have offered so much of themselves to me in the form of love and support.  Truly, I would not be where I am now without their precious presence in my life.

.            *            .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)