Friday, January 30, 2015

Water Seeds Pull Weeds


I bought a 2015 calendar for work with angels on it that I really love.

So much so that I started wondering if
I could find a new mug for work by the same artist, 

Sure enough, I did!

I love that she's such a happy angel.
Plus the message is one meant to gently remind me 
to choose peace (my word for this year) over weeds.

She arrived on Wednesday evening and
I thought it might be nice to spend some time with her
here at home first. 
Kind of as a way to bless her
(and me).

This morning she and I did just that,
enjoying some quiet time here
before I went into work.

Smiling because she's still here with me so 
we'll probably do it again at least once
before I take her with me to work on Monday.  

Water Seeds Pull Weeds

.           *          .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)