Saturday, March 14, 2015

Peace Companion :: Peace Pilgrim

My word for this year is Peace 
and in looking for book companions 
to help support our journey together, 
I'm delighted to have discovered the Peace Pilgrim. 


One evening last week I spent some quiet time, 
snuggled up in my soft down comforter reading about her. 

Smiling softly because I'm also practicing self-care as I read 
by giving myself permission to gently set aside 
the things that worked for her but don't quite fit for me.


.             *            .





2 comments:

  1. Love what you said about gently setting aside what doesn't work for you. Judgement free, just knowing ourselves and what works and what doesn't. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kimberley, and you, my friend, are most welcome. <3

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)