Saturday, March 14, 2015

Standing in the Light of Mama Grace

Smiling because I *really* love taking selfies with the sunlight shining on me.  For me, it 
feels like Grace (my fond name for my higher power) is shining Her love on me.  So, 
when I remember, I like to take a moment and just bask in her Mama's blessing . . . 

Smilng softly now because I see my beautiful Moma in my face in this photo.  Tears well 
as I think of her shining her love down on me, too.  

True story :: she and I had an awfully hard go while we were both on this side.  (She died
18 years ago)  Gratefully, we did find peace before she died, something I will always,
*always* be thankful for.


Blessed be.

.             *             .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)