Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Thankful Tuesday


Today I am thankful for:

1.  I do so love this big kid who enjoys playing with our littles.
2.  Beautiful sunshiny spring morning.
3.  Birdsong hymns to start my day.
4.  Kind response to help fix a mistake that left me feeling overexposed.
5.  Process of Praying in Color.
6.  Giving myself time to allow the wisdom to bubble up before speaking.
7.  Getting down our Easter bunnies and the smiles they bring with 'em.
8.  New favorite show:  Fixer Upper (I want them to come do my house!)
9.   Juicy, sweet grapes for dessert.
10.  Easy crockpot supper.
11.  Good night's rest.
12.  Patience with myself as I feel like a klutz a lot lately.
13.  Joy that beautiful dried Valentine's Day roses still bring.
14.  Quiet evening sitting and being with hubby.
15.  Warmth that comes from counting my blessings.

.           *            .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)