Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Thankful Tuesday




Today I'm thankful for:

1.  Two sweet cards from two dear friends arriving on the very same day.
2.  One from a kind friend with a big heart and is a very gifted snail mail fairy.
3.  The other from a lovely woman who took me into her home one summer, 37 years ago
     during my radiation treatments so far away from home, that I haven't heard from in years.  
4.  Making a point to bask in their love again and feeling so cared for by both.
5.  Beautiful, sunny morning and birdsong.
6.  Warm memories of time spent with favorite little ones.
7.  Work is easing and so am I.
8.  Wonderful anticipation of starting a new writing class next week.
9.  Some quiet time to just be this morning.
10.  Voicing a "not this, but maybe this" and asking for the time I need to be sure.
11.  Glorious spring blossoms everywhere.
12.  No pollen ill-effects (yet).
13.  Making time for writing that heals my heart.
14.  Finding wisdom in new book, Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
15.  Our dryer works again!
16.  Yesterday's butterfly is my new favorite:


.           *           .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)