Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 06 :: Favorite Color

Midnight Blue has long been a favorite color of mine. Whenever I look at my lotus flower 
candle holder and all of the wonderful variations of this beautiful shade, it brings a contented 
smile to find myself sighing deeply and peacefully. 

Can color be medicine?

Yes. I think so. 

💕

Smiling because when I sent this to my goddaughter, she asked me why it was my favorite
color.  I appreciated her invitation to explore more.

I love it for it's richness and depth which I find soothing, probably because it reminds me
of the vast prairie sky that I was raised under and still deeply love.

Well, that, and, she adds with a twinkly grin, the color is also one that looks really good on
me so that's nice too. 

.            *             .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)