Friday, July 15, 2016

July 15 :: A Special Photo

I love this visual reminder that 
angels are always watching over us, 
no matter the place or time, day or night. 

❤️

On Wednesday we lost Aunt Mary Cecelia on Daddy's side 
(his eldest brother, Bob's, widow) 
and this morning we lost Uncle Tom, 
Moma's little brother. 

Uncle Tom is the one I knew best
and who is the harder loss by far.

Smiling softly thru tears as I imagine the other circle of love 
that has been gathered around all of us all along, 
anxiously awaiting their turn to once again 
give him giant bear hugs and welcome him home. 

What a celebration that must be now that his pain and suffering are over... 
reckon he's dancin' right about now?

Still . . . 

Ohhhhhh, Uncle Tom. I do love you so 
and I shall miss you! 

Holding on to the Hope that, one day, we will all see you again. 
May God bless us in our grief and hold us as we cry... 

May they both rest in peace 
and may the angels continue to watch over us 
and hold us tenderly in their prayers. 

.              *             .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)