Wednesday, July 13, 2016

July 13 :: Photo at an Angle

Cherish Heart(s)

💕

.          *         .


It was interesting to notice How. Much. I. Struggled. with this prompt!  I had such a hard 
time settling on something I was willing to let be at an angle.  

The angel hanging from my rear-view mirror?  No. She looks like she's flying crooked. 

My mug?  Nope. Looks like my water will all spill out. 

The trees on my way home? Well, that's jus' wrong!  ðŸ™ƒ

And those are all photos I actually tried!!  ðŸ˜‰

It's all grist for the mill.  

💕  

Meaning it's good to be aware of my discomfort and, when I can, it never hurts to try 
nudging myself a little bit outside my comfort zone. 

And on the days when I just can't because I find order to be a soothing comfort that 
I need?  

Well, that really is ok, too. 

Because you know what?  There will always be another opportunity. 

.             *           .


1 comment:

  1. I think you choose well for your angle shot. Sometimes I take a photo that is on an angle by accident. lol, I like that you tried so many subjects for this prompt. It is good to be lifted outside of our comfort zone from time to time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)