Saturday, March 4, 2017

Family Fun Night

Last night we were headed over to see our new baby girl again
and bring dinner but then we were in the accident.

We were delighted to get to try 'er again tonight.

My little baking helpers and I made a yummy pineapple angel food cake. 
(And a wonderful memory, too!)

πŸπŸ˜‡πŸ°

Ballerina Beauties

My sweet big girls wanted to show me their dresses for their 
recital in May

Just a swangin'. 

πŸ‘ΌπŸ»

Big Sister didn't used to like to have her picture taken
but she has warmed right up to it
which delights my heart so much!

After our supper of grilled cheese sandwiches,
tomato basil soup
sliced carrots
applesause,

and while we were waiting for our cake to cool.

Big sister blessed me with a private dance recital.

Such a gift
and so heart touching to be trusted
and loved so much.

Blessed be.

.          *            .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)