Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Loveable

Looking very forward to dipping into these pages. 

❤️️

Kelly's voice is gently wise. 

If the book appeals to you and you order before the evening of 3/24, 
there's a free full length bonus companion book that he's offering as a thank you gift.

Just go here.

Here is my Amazon.com review:

Verified Purchase
This review is from: Loveable: Embracing What Is Truest About You, So You Can Truly 
Embrace Your Life (Paperback)
I've been reading Kelly's blog for four years now and had the pleasure 
of participating in his Courtyard Conversations. In both places I grew to 
deeply trust his calm, gently reassuring voice. As a member of the launch 
team, I was delighted to receive a free digital copy of Loveable. Since 
then I've bought two copies to share with dear ones and, being one who 
likes to hold an actual book in her hands, a third is on its way to me.

The stories he shares are brave, deeply personal and speak to the ache 
and beauty of being human, always with an eye towards Grace and Hope. 
If you've read any of his blogposts and/or letters to his children, you 
already know. Kelly's writing is authentic, insightful, clear, and wise. I
t's my sincere hope that this is the first of many books published by 
Dr. Flanagan.

.         *          .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)