Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Breadcrumbs





Over here I'm being serenaded by froggie hymns and hubby snores. 

 The sun has set and my twinkle lights, 
which I haven't turned on in a l-o-n-g time, 
my beloved circle of angel Grace, 
and the jar of cheerful silk sunflowers 

are quietly, 

gently 

reminding me to b-r-e-a-t-h-e

while leaving breadcrumbs for me, 
reminding me of my way Home. 

.    .    .    .    .

While not my favorite thing ever, 
I'm intentionally reminding myself
that it's ok to wake up and find myself in Indiana
(once again). 

I really do know my way Home 
and, just as I have so many times before, 
I'm slowly thawing and remembering 
that I really can and will find my way again.

Just be here, sweet soul.

Amen.
(Because it feels like a prayer)

.           *           .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)