Sunday, November 24, 2013

Blessing Basking ~ Day 24



Today I am deeply grateful for the holy times in my life when those around me have been willing and able to be fully present to me and my tender heart.  Their kind, grace-filled companionship, especially when tears are spilling (like today), have helped, blessed and touched me so much.

And, because as a wise one once said to me, if we live long enough, we will all experience things from both sides, I am also very thankful for those moments that I have been entrusted with helping to gently hold someone else's dear heart.

(Where on earth would we be without one another?)
 

(This is me trustin' that simply showing up is Enough)

.     *     .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)