Saturday, November 30, 2013

Blessing Basking ~ Day 30

Today I am grateful for this wonderful way of connecting with one another and very thankful for those of you who joined in and/or followed along with me on this month-long blessing basking journey. Friend, never doubt that your kind presence was welcomed company and nourishment along the way.

Smiling softly this chilly Saturday morning because my introvert heart is ready and longing for the quieter, more meditative practices of the season of Advent.  May we all wait well and in joyful hope, as best we can in any given moment, all while trustin' and restin' in the Truth that our best is always, *always* Enough.  And really, what more can we give than our imperfect, sometimes messy best?

Love and blessings to you all! <3

(This is me trustin' that simply showing up is Enough)

.     *     .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)